Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What Makes a Good PowerDirector Tutorial? - Top 5 Tutorial YouTube Channels
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Any bias here? Uh, yah, probably a little. laughing

Please watch the viedo below and reply in this thread with your top five list. I'd also appreciate critiques of the channels mentioned, as well as your opinion on the most important elements of an excellent tutorial. Your feedback will help all PowerDirector tutorial channels improve and deliver better content to you.

Thank you for your feedback.

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the shout-out, Maliek!

Glad to be a part of the community producing PowerDirector tuts.
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
I'm honored that you would put Sharper Turtle in your list, and at number two. It's great to be part of the learning community along with you and the other YouTube tutorial creators, Maliek!

--Jim
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks for the shout-out, Maliek!

Glad to be a part of the community producing PowerDirector tuts.

Anytime Steve. Great work here and elsewhere brother!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 27. 2019 10:26

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I'm honored that you would put Sharper Turtle in your list, and at number two. It's great to be part of the learning community along with you and the other YouTube tutorial creators, Maliek!

--Jim

It is well deswrved my friend. Keep up the great work! Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.