Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No delay for audio
[Post New]
Under audio output synchronization I use .30 sec delay for 3D movies with Powerdvd 17 and 18 and have never had a problem, but with Powerdvd 19 it will not stay selected. I have to reset it each time I play a movie. I am not sure why but if this problem was fixed I would have no problem upgrading but not until then.

Windows 10 64
Nvidia GTX 1060 with 385.41 Drivers soundsnake8
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
I can play my 3D video files fine in powerdvd 19. The audio delay sycn setting keeps.
If there are some issues you can confirm and reproduce on new version powerdvd solely, contact their support to report the issue directly.
[Post New]
I have Powerdvd 17 & 18 and they both work great ! Powerdvd 19 seems to have nothing in the upgrade department that is really useful to me, but it has the audio sync problem. I believe that rather than spend money on more of the same I will use what I have. Thanks for responding I do appreciate it a lot ! soundsnake8