Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Feedback on Burning 2D & 3D Disc (DVD-R) Black Screen Issue
LEO STARRY SKY [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2019 12:36 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XH_D7jJLpQEApeQ_59D-0HNAPurkrRqb/view?usp=sharing

Hi Cyberlink Team,

I had burnt 6 videos into a DVD-R using Cyberlink PowerDirector 17 (Ultimate) I will like to feedback on this black screen issue (Pls copy & paste the above link into your browser and watch the short video which I recorded for your reference).

After the whole video ends, black screen appears for a long stretch of time and 'The End' appears again.

The other 5 videos don't have this black screen issue at all, only this particular video, I wonder why?
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Leo,

You do know that there isn't a Cyberlink team looking at this?

As to your issue. This can arise if there is something on the timeline that you haven't noticed. Did you perhaps do a split where the "The End" title was? It looks like it, that would explain why it appears twice.

There are two ways to check.

1. Go to the project in question and with the movie mode set to movie, press the end key on your keyboard.

2. Or also in the project press the button in the attached picture.

Either method will show you if there are errant items in the timeline.

Regards

Phil
[Thumb - Fill timeline.PNG]
 Filename
Fill timeline.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
LEO STARRY SKY [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2019 12:36 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Philwild,

Oh there's no Cyberlink Team, thanks for letting me know.

I had checked the timeline of this video and I found nothing at the end of the timeline but never mind as I had used the produce range feature and this black screen & 'The End' issues had been resolved. Thanks so much for yr time.

Have a wonderful week ahead ^^

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 09. 2019 05:14

Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
Leo,

Yes, we're just users of the software. Obviously, there is a Cyberlink team (the company), but they do not use or look at this forum.

Let us know if my suggestions solve your issue.

Regards

Phil