Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I don't know if these two questions are so beyond the software that they're beyond TOS, but:
TravisJ [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 12, 2019 21:02 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know if these two questions are so beyond the software that they're beyond TOS of these forums, but:

1) can anyone recommend some specific microphones that somehow attach to iPhones and Android Smartphones (Galaxy Note family, if we can be that specific), that serve to help in getting clear audio when shooting video? Just figuted I would ask here, to my fellow video-shooters/editors, when y'all have used PowerDirector 17 Ultimate to edit video, in case anyone has ever purchase any sort of a bluetooth mic, or whatever, that goes well with smartphones; that perhaps did some noise-canceling, and just seems to help with overall audio, in accordnce with shooting video from a Smartphone..?

2) what are the legal limits on how much of a copyrighted video/audio one can legally use in a video prepared for commercial purposes? Ive heard talk that it's either 9 seconds, or 17 seconds, or something like that..?