Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have a PD subscription but after a format I can't seem to get off the trial version?
killertomato [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2018 22:23 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
As the title says, I just reformatted my PC. No big deal I thought, I'll just grab PD again and log-in.

But how exactly do I do that? The download link they sent me when I bought 12-month subscription no longer works and when I log in after installing the free-trail version it just stays that way (I also don't have the screen recorder software anymore).

Where/how do I get the full 365 download link again?
I can't figure this out and it's driving me nuts.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
A quick search on the forum would bring up several relevent posts.

In short - you can't "update" the trial to a full version; download links from Cyberlink are usually only active for a few weeks; contacting customer service with your proof of purchase is required for them to send you new download links.

One thing in your favor is that you have the subscription version, and if you can access your Cyberlink account's My Subscriptions page, you should be able to get started right away.