Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go 11 - How to delete tags from Cyberlink Disc Manager's left hand panel ?
AmPr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2017 04:24 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
I have Cyberlink Media Suite 16 Ultimate / Power2Go 11 on Windows 8.1. I had created a couple of music CDs & a couple of tags for them, but I've now removed the discs from the right panel (which is completely empty now). The tags still remain in the left panel of the Cyberlink Disc Manager - how do I remove the tags in the left hand panel ?
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
To remove them, you have to first go through the process of importing a new disc. When in the disc info window, click the Edit Tags button. In there you can remove any existing tags that you don't want.

David
AmPr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2017 04:24 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have Cyberlink Media Suite 16 Ultimate / Power2Go 11 on Windows 8.1. I had created a couple of music CDs & a couple of tags for them, but I've now removed the discs from the right panel (which is completely empty now). The tags still remain in the left panel of the Cyberlink Disc Manager - how do I remove the tags in the left hand panel ?

Thank you, while you (David) were replying, I tried the same thing - inserted a music CD into the burner, it showed up in the right panel, then clicked on "Edit Tags" & then deleted both tags. But the tags were still there in the left panel, so I had to close & restart Power2Go 11 - now there are no tags in the left panel.