Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SmartSound Sale
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
I know there'd only be a limited number of members interested, but just thought I'd mention the SmartSound Sale on right now.

Note: I'm not a SmartSound agent & have no links except that I've used their music fairly extensively & I have a decent collection. That collection has mainly been built up by taking up offers like the one currently available.

e.g. 1 album - 40% off... up to 20 albums - 73% off. Multi album purchases are valid for 12 months, so you don't have to choose them all at once.

Have a look if you're interested.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Some members who are late-comers to Powerdirector may not be aware of what it is.
It is a flexible, wide-ranging, customizable music system that has a plug-in available for all versions of Powerdirector.
Longtime users of PD have had the plug-in as a legacy nugget from previous installations.
New users will have to go to the Smartsound download page to get the files which include a number of free tracks.
To get the plug-in go to Smartsound Support
It's amazing software, and this plug-in is the gateway drug that might lead you to looking at their SonicFirePro program.
Although Smartsound/Magic Music may not be inexpensive, you can find great sales, and on Ebay you'll often find lo-cost albums.
NOTE: I get nothing from Smartsound this praise, but I have tested for them and have a friendly relationship with them, I think Ynot has the same contacts there.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 09. 2019 21:25

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT