Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Source File Name
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
So I created several clips in my project from different videos, including some that I used multi-trim with. Now I'm trying to identify the source file that these cilps came from. When I right-click a clip, I can change alias. The SOURCE FILE NAME is always blank. Is there any way to populate this automatically?

Basically I'm trying to find the source file of my clips in my project, and I just don't know what I'm missing

Thanks!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Basically I'm trying to find the source file of my clips in my project, and I just don't know what I'm missing

What happens if you try this from a different angle: Right-click on one of the suspected source clips in the media library and choose Find in Timeline?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 11. 2019 16:21

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°