Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 12 Error 2932
OHKO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2019 17:19 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hey I'm having some issues with a patch update, I'm trying to watch The Dark Tower, once the movie loads up I get a pop up about an AACS update, I go on and update but the same pop up continues to show up. I decide to go on google and find out what I need to do, which I need to download a patch and install it, I end up doing so.

Once I start to install and about half way through I get another error

Powerdvd Error

I'm on windows 10, everything seems to be up to date.

I uninstalled all C++ files, reinstalled everything ran the patch update and this time I got this error

error 2

Any solutions on how to fix this error? Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2019 19:35

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD 12 is not fully supported under Windows 10, as it was released before it came out. So trying to install a patch update may result in these types of errors. Probably what is going on.

I might suggest reinstalling Windows or upgrading to a later version of PowerDVD, but am sure you don't want to hear that, so I won't.

Dave

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 19. 2019 04:54