Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Produced video is fine on slower computer, out of sync and distorted on faster computer
Jimmywalter [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Vienna, Austria Joined: Sep 26, 2011 01:49 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I bought a computer just to do videos on. It is an AMD Phenom II 1055T with a ZOTAC GTX 1050 2 gb. When I produce a video on it, the sound is out of sync and the picture distorted. When I run the exact same project on my AMD A8-5500 APU, no problems.
Any ideas?

The problem was in VLC player. One one computer under Tools/Preferences/Input-Codecs it had Automatic hardware accelerated decoding. I disabled that and no more problem.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 05. 2019 07:39

Mocchi [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Virginia, United States Joined: Mar 25, 2017 23:38 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Hello:
How did you figure out the issue was in VLC player, is it something I would be able to duplicate? I found the settings you mentioned, I am just wondering why this would cause the issue?
Thanks Mocchi Thank You, Michael
Mocchi [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Virginia, United States Joined: Mar 25, 2017 23:38 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Hello:
I just thought that if I am NOT using VLC for playback this issue/solution would not apply to me? would that be correct?
Thanks Thank You, Michael