Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
drives don't work
dissappointedpurchaser [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 31, 2019 14:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased this program to run my disc drives on a Windows 10 computer. When I place a DVD into either the DVDRW drive or the Blu-ray drive I get format not supported message. When I place a Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray Drive it loads about 20% then gives a catastrophic failure message when I try the resume botton, it loads about 92% then goes back to the home area again. I think that it is ludicrous to expect me to pay $50.00 more to talk to a person to see if I can make this new program work. I feel it is a bait and switch. I purchased a Cyberlink download program from Newegg and it didn't work either. It kept trying to get me to upgrade and pay more money. I will [b]NEVER[/b] buy a Cyberlink product again and will do my best to relate my experience with anybody I can. [img= alt="frown" ]https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/templates/default/js/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img]
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Well let's be real here. The problem is with your PC, not the software. Vast majority of users do no encounter the issue you are, so you should be posting about the deficiency of your computer, not the middle man. Also, most software companies charge for phone support, but you can get it resolved for free using CyberLin's responsive CS system.

That being said, if you followed the instructions in the readme and provide the requested information (especially the DXDiag file), you could probably get the help you need here to fix your issue.

So why don't you try and do that?

Dave