Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Movie not ending
kchill0730 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2018 10:54 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi- this should be simple but not figuring it out. First time this has happened to me when making a movie. When watching in Edit mode, when the movie gets to the last picture, the scroll bar keeps going right as if there were additional pictures, but there are none...just a black screen, i.e. the movie doesn't stop. It seems to just keep going and going. I"ve let go as long as 30-45 seconds before I just manually stop previewing the movie.

Is there a way to make the movie stop after the last inserted picture?

Thanks.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You have something in the timeline way out in time. Selective "Movie" underneath the preview screen and then the "End" key on your keyboard. This will take you to the last feature on the timeline, you might have to zoom in but you have either a video clip, pic, or audio clip at this location in some track.

Jeff
kchill0730 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2018 10:54 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You have something in the timeline way out in time. Selective "Movie" underneath the preview screen and then the "End" key on your keyboard. This will take you to the last feature on the timeline, you might have to zoom in but you have either a video clip, pic, or audio clip at this location in some track.

Jeff

Thanks!!! That was it....had some audio clips that got pushed way out to the right. Much appreciated!