Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can we print List View?
Myemerald
Member Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Dec 15, 2016 12:21 Messages: 76 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to print our List View? It would be a tremendous help for me to analyze the photos and various settings used on my GoPro Hero7. I tried copying and pasting in Excel but that didn't work. There must be a way to export this table.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advancesmile DirectorSuite 365 | Win 11 Home | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3301 Mhz, 8 cores, 16 logical processors | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | 2TB SSD
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to print our List View? It would be a tremendous help for me to analyze the photos and various settings used on my GoPro Hero7. I tried copying and pasting in Excel but that didn't work. There must be a way to export this table.

Any ideas? Thanks in advancesmile

I didn't see a way to export PhD's internal photos database, but maybe other members with more experience might know of a way.

It seems like the easiest way to do what you're looking for is to get a free EXIF viewer, like this JAVA-based one. It will work as long as you have JAVA installed on your computer, and it seems perfectly suited for your needs:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Myemerald
[Post New]

I didn't see a way to export PhD's internal photos database, but maybe other members with more experience might know of a way.

It seems like the easiest way to do what you're looking for is to get a free EXIF viewer, like this JAVA-based one. It will work as long as you have JAVA installed on your computer, and it seems perfectly suited for your needs:

I thought of the EXIF viewer right after I posted LOL. Great suggestion, thanks!! You're always so helpfulsmile DirectorSuite 365 | Win 11 Home | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3301 Mhz, 8 cores, 16 logical processors | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | 2TB SSD
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I thought of the EXIF viewer right after I posted LOL. Great suggestion, thanks!! You're always so helpfulsmile

You're welcome. Writing out your post probably helped clarify what you were really after, which is the EXIF data. What is it they say about great minds?

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Myemerald
[Post New]

You're welcome. Writing out your post probably helped clarify what you were really after, which is the EXIF data. What is it they say about great minds?
wink DirectorSuite 365 | Win 11 Home | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3301 Mhz, 8 cores, 16 logical processors | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | 2TB SSD