Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lost option for Non-decoded high-definition audio to external device
RG Blades [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2019 19:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

So since I've updated from PowerDvD 14 to 18 its been non stop issues. I was watcing GoT's and updated to version 18. Worked for two days then on disc one of season six the playback became unwatchable. Audio skipping, screen had big blobs of color, audio was off time from video. I have contacted customer support and have unistalled and reistalled multiple times and done everything they have suggested. Latest drivers, check pc compatability. Version 14 was working and 18 worked for a day or two so I know my pc is fine.

So now I still can not play back the disc one of season six but I can play all my other blurays but I no longer have to optoin to select Non-decoded high definition audio to external device? Wondering why I bothered to update at this point.