Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving custom menus
Hall47
Member Location: Manchester UK Joined: Dec 14, 2006 05:32 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty saving self generated menus? I can create the menu fine, and it asks me to name the menu for saving, but then it just disappears. Even modifying an existing menu resultsin it defaulting back to the original. Seeking wisdom - finding fluff - but wise fluff!
Lee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 30, 2009 22:33 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hall, I puzzled over this for awhile too, and accidentally solved my problem. Perhaps this is what you're referring to--

Under <create disk> <menu preferences>, to the right of "all templates" there's an icon. If I hold my mouse over it, it displays "reload menu." I left-click that icon and my "previously hidden" custom menus I created are now displayed. I didn't see this anywhere in the instruction manual.

Cheers......Lee
Hall47
Member Location: Manchester UK Joined: Dec 14, 2006 05:32 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Lee - you are a gentleman!! Just as you said - no reference in the "user guide" - all present and correct. Thanks pal. Hall Seeking wisdom - finding fluff - but wise fluff!
Lee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 30, 2009 22:33 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, Hall, for the feedback. Glad this worked for you. I've started keeping a list of things that have helped me in using PD 8, and this is one that has been recently added!

Cheers.......Lee