Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't Export Photos
LT Klutz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2018 12:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Just upgraded to build 2302 and I have lost the ability to export picture from my catalog. The dialog box comes up to chose the export options, but then when I click on the "Export" button nothing happens.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Try this. Select the "Advanced" tab on the photo export dialog to export photo, scroll down the photo export dialog to "Image Sizing" section, and then expand the section.

Check if there are any grayed-out pixel values in the Width and Height cells for the "Resize to fit" option.

If no pixel values exist in the aforementioned cells, select the option "Resize to fit", but do not keep the original resolution, and fill in any random pixel value for Width and Height.

After you've filled in the values, select the sizing option "Keep original photo resolution" again and then export the photo.

If that doesn't work, suggest that you contact technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

David
[Post New]
Hello LT Klutz,

I thought it was just me! Welcome to the PhD forum anyway laughing

After failing to determine a possible cause I uninstalled and reinstalled, then updated to the 2022 patch. That resolved the issue.

The workaround provided by CLD does the trick but, as David is aware, that step shouldn't be necessary.

Until this issue is corrected in a future patch, I'll continue to work with PhD10.0.2022.0

Here's a screen capture I made prior to reading David's post above.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Hello again LT Klutz,

With CLD's and the team at CyberLink's help, an update patch - 2509 - has been released to resolve the export issue.

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/photodirector-photo-editing-software/patches_en_US.html

Good work CLD & team

PIX PIX YouTube channel
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The subscription version was just released today

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2019 18:47

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°