CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't Export Photos
Reply to this topic
LT Klutz [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 06, 2018 12:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Just upgraded to build 2302 and I have lost the ability to export picture from my catalog. The dialog box comes up to chose the export options, but then when I click on the "Export" button nothing happens.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Try this. Select the "Advanced" tab on the photo export dialog to export photo, scroll down the photo export dialog to "Image Sizing" section, and then expand the section.

Check if there are any grayed-out pixel values in the Width and Height cells for the "Resize to fit" option.

If no pixel values exist in the aforementioned cells, select the option "Resize to fit", but do not keep the original resolution, and fill in any random pixel value for Width and Height.

After you've filled in the values, select the sizing option "Keep original photo resolution" again and then export the photo.

If that doesn't work, suggest that you contact technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

David
[Post New]
Hello LT Klutz,

I thought it was just me! Welcome to the PhD forum anyway laughing

After failing to determine a possible cause I uninstalled and reinstalled, then updated to the 2022 patch. That resolved the issue.

The workaround provided by CLD does the trick but, as David is aware, that step shouldn't be necessary.

Until this issue is corrected in a future patch, I'll continue to work with PhD10.0.2022.0

Here's a screen capture I made prior to reading David's post above.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Hello again LT Klutz,

With CLD's and the team at CyberLink's help, an update patch - 2509 - has been released to resolve the export issue.

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/photodirector-photo-editing-software/patches_en_US.html

Good work CLD & team

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 3557 Online
[Post New]
The subscription version was just released today

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2019 18:47

youtube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | 8 Core/16T i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 6TB SSDs

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | HF S200 (HD 30p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Reply to this topic