Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how preview/ playback fixed points in timeline ?
FROMNOW [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 26, 2018 18:46 Messages: 73 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

How can I preview only a part ? Preferably it loops by itself and even better I can watch it in slower speed.

Certain parts are like 5 frames long and I would like to preview them in a loop to observe and see if I remove, keep or change them..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 07. 2019 18:51

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello

How can I preview only a part ? Preferably it loops by itself and even better I can watch it in slower speed.

Certain parts are like 5 frames long and I would like to preview them in a loop to observe and see if I remove, keep or change them..

Use the range select tool to highlight the desired area, and the play and stop buttons will apply only to the highlighted content, like this:

You can speed up the preview but can't slow the speed down. You can try using Non Real-time Preview, which often plays back more slowly. However, the sound will also be muted.