Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cast to TV and then can't do anything else
Hankster65
Newbie Location: Kettering, OH Joined: Dec 04, 2018 09:19 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
I've downloaded a trial version of PowerDVD and loved it and was all set to purchase it when I hit a stumbling block. If I cast a song from my music library on my PC to the TV to play, it seems I cannot do anything else wiithin PowerDVD on my PC without killing the music that is playing. I want to have my selection continue playing while I poke around looking for another song to play or even looking for a video to cast or whatever. If I cannot do this simple thing then it's a total deal breaker. I'll not be interested at all in buying it. Am I missing something here?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 26. 2018 22:27

If you don't take joy in the snow you'll have less joy in your life and the same amount of snow.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
I just checked the casting with my chromecast.
Yep, the casting will stop if you go back to media library and do other stuffs. No options to cast music at background.