Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
insufficient space on disc
Vincent [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 27, 2009 13:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i was trying to burn audio disc over a 4.7gb dvd-r.. on my current project i have 586 mp3 files for around 2.75mb only.. but wen i clicked burn it says;
insufficient space on disc. please use another disc w/ more free space.

on my frustration, i tried to use burn function frm d windows media player. unfortunately, d same problem suggests me to replace d disc w/ more free space.

i checked over the drive e properties to go over the actual capacity of my blank disc but it returned
used space : 0
free space : 0
capacity: 0

i dnt knw wer d problem was, but i am hoping sumbody frm ds comunity can help me pls.. thank u and more power!
ANDREW [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2009 07:06 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same response when I try and copy a movie. A 700MB movie, which is average, I get a pop-up stating file is too large for disk, insert one with more space, which is imposible. A DVD is 4.7 Gigibytes. I have to select a slower speed to make it fit (LP) and the shrink to fit does not work.