Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
A few questions on PD 15
sierra48 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 20, 2013 01:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
First question regarding the titles, this version doesn't come with the templates that the earlier versions did, it says you can download them but it doesn't recognize my web brozer (Chrome). How can I fix this? I tried to find the basic templates in Director Zone but only see embellished ones in the title sets and titles selections, not the basic ones that were available in my earlier version before which is what I want. Can someone show me where these are or how to get them?

Second question regarding downloading software patches, it says most are not for OEM versions. How do I know if I have an OEM version? This version of PD 15 was installed on this computer when I bought it (Dell)

Thank you for your help!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Depending on the windows version you have you can go to the Contril Panel/Turn windows features on or off/ Internet Explorer needs to be checked.

Click on the word PowerDirector on the top right of the Edit page. A popup window should supply you with that information.
sierra48 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 20, 2013 01:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Depending on the windows version you have you can go to the Contril Panel/Turn windows features on or off/ Internet Explorer needs to be checked.

Click on the word PowerDirector on the top right of the Edit page. A popup window should supply you with that information.

It says Version: LE (UWP) what does that mean? Limited Edition?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. You have the limited edition or oem version. It is pretty limited when you try some of the more advanced features. It will then ask you to upgrade. Patches for this version may be available by clicking on the blue bell just to the left of the word PowerDirector in the upper right of the screen.