Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Newbie Q about Title overlays
ItzSpiffy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2018 22:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to see/preview the entire title card while I am editing it? The problem is that I chose a preset title which h as three layers (2 text, one image) that all cluster/layer together, and am I am editing a floating text box I want to line up with the background image in the title, and because I cannot see the image while I am moving around the text box, I have to keep going in and out of the edit screen to see if I moved it to the right place. I am really, really hoping I am missing something and I don't have to just practice guesswork and trial by error to get things lined up.
iammykyl [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Brisbane. Australia. Joined: Sep 02, 2018 06:23 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to see/preview the entire title card while I am editing it? The problem is that I chose a preset title which h as three layers (2 text, one image) that all cluster/layer together, and am I am editing a floating text box I want to line up with the background image in the title, and because I cannot see the image while I am moving around the text box, I have to keep going in and out of the edit screen to see if I moved it to the right place. I am really, really hoping I am missing something and I don't have to just practice guesswork and trial by error to get things lined up.

Gday and welcome.

Let us know if this video is of help, >hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doUP-qIOpHcttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doUP-qIOpHc

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 08. 2018 23:21