Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Delays After Inserting Transition
Wright1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: United States Joined: Oct 18, 2018 22:34 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Greetings,
There appears to be a glitch when I add a transition to a clip, the proceeding audio does not line up to the video clip. This is the first time I have had this problem. I wonder if it could related to the temp fix I installed for the "Crash when you click Produce" problem. THe issue is not with every transition. It seems like about 4 clips but I have done intense editing and it would be difficult to remove and try again. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thank you!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It would greatly help to see a screenshot or a screen capture video of what's happening. You can upload the image here using the Attachments button below the text box

or upload the screen capture video to YouTube and paste the link using this button

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Rabnoolas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2018 11:01 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Check to see if that update has changed your default transitions from cross to overlap. I'm new to powerdirector, and had the sync problem when I used transitons until someone kindly pointed it out to me. Overlap cusled my music videos to go wrong at the transition.
Jim
Wright1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: United States Joined: Oct 18, 2018 22:34 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
https://youtu.be/sb808mqFVP8

Above is the link to the youtube video I posted I shows me first clicking and playing the clip right before the transition (where the video/audio delay occurs) and than when I click right after the transition, the clip plays correctly.

Steps I have attempted (and failed)

• Changing the transition from overlap to cross, from cross to overlap

• removing the transition entirely

• removing the clip entirely and reuploading and reinserting

• restoring the clip right before the "clips-with-the-issues" to it's original form

I have now exhausted my limited knowlege of this program. I don't know what else to do. I went ahead and published the video to check and see if the kink was just the "view" but no, the delay was in the final product. Please let me know what you think.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10. 2018 01:36

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks very much for posting everything you've tried. For some reason, the YT video is unavailable. Can you please make sure that it uploaded properly, and that you have it set as Public or Unlisted (not Private)?

If you need to upload it again, you can edit simply your post and paste the new link.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 11. 2018 11:52

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°