Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
文字や数字をランダムに表示するアニメーションについて
まだふぁか [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 23, 2018 10:29 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
クイックプロジェクトの[冒険-オープニング]の5秒あたりから表示されるDEPARTURESの描画はどのような仕組みで動作しているのでしょうか。
タイムラインに適用し当該箇所のみプロジェクトに適用していますが、アスペクト比が4:3の場合、ランダムな文字や数字が描画される箇所がずれてしまい正常に表示されません。
一から作成しようにもどのような処理により実現しているのか仕組みが分からず困っています。
ご教示ください。
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
In English translation:
How is the drawing of DEPARTURES displayed from around 5 seconds of Quick Project's [Adventure - Opening] working?
Although it is applied to the timeline and applied to the project only at this point, when the aspect ratio is 4: 3, the place where the random characters and numbers are drawn will shift and it will not be displayed normally.
Even if I make it from scratch, I'm in trouble because I do not know how it is realized by what kind of processing.
Please kindly advise.

Answer in English:
You are talking about the Express Project: Adventure-Opening used in a 4:3 aspect ratio project. Open title designer on this template. In the English language, shorten the placement of WINTER VACATION by 2 characters or letters like SUMMER VAC or WINTER VAC. or change the font size from 14 to 10. This way all the words will fit without overlapping. You can change those words to whatever you want.

日本語翻訳では:
エクスプレスプロジェクト:4:3アスペクト比のプロジェクトで使用されるアドベンチャーオープニングについて話しています。 このテンプレートのタイトルデザイナーを開きます。 英語では、WINTER VACATIONの配置を2文字またはSUMMER VACまたはWINTER VACのような文字で短縮します。 またはフォントサイズを14から10に変更します。こうすることで、すべての単語が重なり合わずに収まるようになります。