Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Micro adjustments to a track
rclh57 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2017 10:30 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I occasionally find that even after using the "sync by audio" that the sound is a teensy tiny bit off compared to a person's lips. For church services, esp. sermons, this is a minor but noticable distraction.

Is there a way to move an audio track relative a video track at as fine a level as possible? I think the best would be one frame earlier or later? I can do this but have to drag the audio track left and right with the mouse; seems too blunt. Is there a keyboard option or ?

Many thanks,

Robin
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
When the audio is unlinked, a Alt arrow will move the audio 1 frame at a time. In pref, you can expand the audio scale to move at 1/10 frame, for this I think cursor control is the only option. Just zoom way in and easy to move 1/10 a frame.

Jeff
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Here is a tutorial to show you how to do what you are looking for and apply the recommendation in the post above.

--Jim