Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have a question about cyberlink screen recorder, can anyone help
Tony Wall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2018 20:27 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
When I select full screen or custom screen to capture, the dotted lines show in the video. Is there anyway to make those dotted lines not show? Or is there a way I can make them black full lines?

Thanks
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I select full screen or custom screen to capture, the dotted lines show in the video. Is there anyway to make those dotted lines not show? Or is there a way I can make them black full lines?

Thanks

Which screen recorder version do you have -- 2, 3 or earlier? Are you using standalone or as part of Power Director? I just tried it as part of Power Director and it captured only the selected area (Version 2)..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 30. 2018 08:58

Tony Wall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2018 20:27 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Stevek

I am using screenrecorder 3, the latest standalone one. when I select an area it captures the area but also captures the dotted lines.
JerryDz57 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 29, 2012 12:32 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have encountered the same problem. After trying so many things including this forum to find an answer, I finally stumbled upon my folly. The dotted outlines were not in the recording but rather, on the screen because I didn't close Cyberlink Screen Recorder first!