Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Master Audio Output Monitor?
[Post New]
Seems like a basic function so I hope I'm just missing it somewhere, but...

Is there an master audio output monitor in PD16? I know about the Audio Mixing Room, but it seems to only show the individual track levels and not a master level. ALSO -- the Audio Mixing Room is a pain becuase I'd like to be able to view the levels while working in the Media Room/Transitions/etc. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Seems like a basic function so I hope I'm just missing it somewhere, but...

Is there an master audio output monitor in PD16? I know about the Audio Mixing Room, but it seems to only show the individual track levels and not a master level. ALSO -- the Audio Mixing Room is a pain becuase I'd like to be able to view the levels while working in the Media Room/Transitions/etc. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks.

If you want to work with audio only, see if AudioDiector in the mix room, maybe you do what you want.