Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing titles and fonts in my travel pack!?
browniee112 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 28, 2017 03:57 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased pd16 and was following the YouTube webinar on how to make travel videos but cannot find those titles and fonts in my application!
I have installed the travel pack but still no luck.

I cannot post the link to YouTube for some reason it is not allowing me to paste the link. "Cyberlink 2018 July Webinar - how to make travel videos stand out" about 3:25 into the video you'll see the titles and fonts I'm referring to.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi browniee112 -

The webinar you were watching is this one.

In the demonstration, at ~3:25, Craig goes to Titles > Travel Pack v.6. Do you have that pack installed? (I don't) Does it appear in the Title room? I don't believe it's a standard inclusion with PDR16, but you can purchase it.

It wouldn't be too hard to create that title without having Travel Pack v.6, as long as you were happy with an unanimated camera image.

The font he used is called Gloss & Bloom. It's a freebie.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!