Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
title template for airport flipping text
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Please help.
It shows a grey picture at the bottom of the frame, with DEPARTURES in the top and any text will becomes visible by turning letters.

I have used this 1 year ago, and have moved to a new computer and apparently not re-installed all templates.

I see that it may have been part of travel pack 3

WHERE can I find that template, please
Thanks

Warry

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 08. 2018 16:22

Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
The Effect is a Title, therefor in the title room, has the name "Departure Board" and is part of the "Travel Pack 3".
"Travel Pack 3" is not free. If you got it with your PowerDirector in a bundle, install it from there. If not, you can find it here:

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/store/storeMenuDetail.jsp?packId=travel3PDR

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Danke, Hatti!

I have found the title in the installation files of PD 15, or 14 I still have, and have it working. That saves me a puchase.

Regards

Warry