Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No audio output from Power Director 16
Charles1941 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 28, 2016 19:46 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I can not hear the audio in my video on the timeline or library in PowerDirector. I can hear the audio if I produce the video and listin to it outside PowerDirector.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Since you have no audio in both the timeline and media library, does the speaker icon below the preview window have a line through it? If so, you are muted, simply select and unmute.

Jeff
Charles1941 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Since you have no audio in both the timeline and media library, does the speaker icon below the preview window have a line through it? If so, you are muted, simply select and unmute.

Jeff

i checked the audio button and the audio is on but I still do not hear any audio
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Drop the video in timeline and then right click on video in timeline or library and select "View Properties", post a screen shot of complete editing screen so one might see what's going on.

Do the PD16 sample video file supplied also play with no audio?

Jeff
Charles1941 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Drop the video in timeline and then right click on video in timeline or library and select "View Properties", post a screen shot of complete editing screen so one might see what's going on.

Do the PD16 sample video file supplied also play with no audio?

Jeff

i found my problem. I didn’t realize there was a volume control under the display that I must of slid to 0 at some point in time. Thanks for your assistance.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]

i found my problem. I didn’t realize there was a volume control under the display that I must of slid to 0 at some point in time. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi, you may find it useful to read the Newbie Room article in issue 9 here https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/65951.page

I hope it helps

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,