Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with PIP
winterswan127 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2018 04:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
<p class="pBody">Trong nước chanh có chứa nhiều chất tẩy trắng tự nhiên cho làn da. Sử dụng nước chanh pha loãng để rửa mặt thường xuyên như là một biện pháp đơn giản điều trị tại nhà có thể giúp dần dần cải thiện cho làn da tàn nhang.
<p class="pBody">http://trietlong.net/bam-mi-han-quoc/
<p class="pBody">Ngoài ra, một lợi ích khác của nước chanh là chứa khá nhiều vitamin C, chúng làm gia tăng sự bảo vệ tự nhiên cho làn da để chống lại các tia UV. Tuy nhiên, bạn nên tránh tiếp xúc với ánh nắng mặt trời ngay sau khi thoa hoặc rửa nước chanh, vì lúc này sẽ khiến làn da bị bắt nắng nhiều hơn.
<p class="pBody">3 spa thẩm mỹ viện vào top địa chỉ tắm trắng da tốt trên cả nước
<p class="pBody">Bên cạnh đó, nước chanh có xu hướng khá chua, vì thế nên nhớ áp dụng thoa một loại kem dưỡng ẩm ngay sau khi vừa rửa mặt hoặc vừa áp dụng tẩy các nốt tàn nhang, để giúp da bớt khô mà thẩm thấu tốt hơn.
<p class="pBody">trị tàn nhang

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 21. 2018 04:02

The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi guys I am trying to create a motion intro to a video as follows I have an image of clockworks into which I want to drop an image of a spanner and create some sparks at the point where it lands. I then wish the title to fade into the image and after a few seconds fade to the start of the video. One, how do I create the spanner image without a background and two, how do I do the rest. Any help at all would be most appreciated.

You need to open your spanner image in Photshop or similar software such as Paint.net. Erase the background so all you see is the spanner. Now save it as a .PNG file. PNG files maintain their transparancy so when you load it into your PD project you will only see the spanner