Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to multisync without having to separately render each tracks videos
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
I've got 2 action cams running. They just keep recording and make a separate video when 4gb is used. If you put them back to back you don't see or hear the split. In this case each of the 2 video tracks has 3 separate videos.There is also a separate audio track which will be the main audio. This is just a casual recording of a practice session. I wanted to put it in the multi sync area so I can easily switch between the videos after they are synced to the audio. However, I am now waiting for hours making the 1st video tracks 3 videos into one video so it can be used in the multitrack part. This is a very long process. Is there a way to avoid having to render each video track separately before I can use the multisync function? Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 13. 2018 03:53