Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Timeline Frame Rate conflict (significant)
noyb1982 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2018 20:46 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am a complete newbie trying to produce our wedding video (I may be completely over my head but figure I can put together something basic?) We shot our wedding with 2 different cameras, one a high quality camear, 4K, yada yada. One was my regular camera set to video.

Okay so started editing, everything went smoothly until I tried to put the quality video to the timeline. The Frame rate conflict popped up saying the video or clip is 60FPS and it is set to 30. I found my preferences and changed it to 60 but the same message still popped up.

Also, anything else I should know, any tips, is this even possible using 2 very different quality videos?
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.
you can turn it off in the Preference. whatever you've set PD will either stretch or downscale FPS.

happy happt joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'
 Filename
20180808 2210 48-1.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
settings in the PD Preference
 Filesize
444 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
165 time(s)
'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am a complete newbie trying to produce our wedding video (I may be completely over my head but figure I can put together something basic?) We shot our wedding with 2 different cameras, one a high quality camear, 4K, yada yada. One was my regular camera set to video.

Okay so started editing, everything went smoothly until I tried to put the quality video to the timeline. The Frame rate conflict popped up saying the video or clip is 60FPS and it is set to 30. I found my preferences and changed it to 60 but the same message still popped up.

Also, anything else I should know, any tips, is this even possible using 2 very different quality videos?

Adding to what PepsiMan showed.
This happens when you use videos with different FPS in the same project.
When asked confirm to change FPS or skip to keep previous.
Anyway when producing the video, will prevail the FPS of the profile you choose when you produce the video.
Caleb Daniel Robbins [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 15, 2020 20:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have an Ascer desktop that automatically came with Power Director 14. If I just disable the notification, the program just shuts down on me. I tried various things in Preferenes as suggestion in other forums but nothing is working. Can you help me?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That message is simply a notification and there isn't anything critical about acknowledging it. PD14 came out in 2015 and it has some issues with newer hardware and drivers.

Please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide thread and attach the DxDiag file so we can see the details of your computer. Please also include a screenshot of PD14's About screen so we know exactly which version and feature level you're working with.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 15. 2020 21:46