Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My pc crashed. Clean install done. I can't retrieve my key for Mediasuite12.
Anslin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2014 08:53 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
pc crashed and I had to do a clean install of windows. My Powersuite credentials is also lost. I need to install my software again, but don't know my registration credentials. Is there a way you can assist in getting me the credentials?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
If you are the original owner of the software then you can go to the Cyberlink website/Support/View all Purchase FAQs/My Registered Product/ Sign in to retrieve your key.

If this is an OEM version then the key should be printed on the CD paper jacket.
Anslin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2014 08:53 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you are the original owner of the software then you can go to the Cyberlink website/Support/View all Purchase FAQs/My Registered Product/ Sign in to retrieve your key.

If this is an OEM version then the key should be printed on the CD paper jacket.

Thank you Tomasc.