Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frames per second
Charles Edward [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2015 10:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
How do we reduce the frames per second? Will reducing this change the file size? (I want the size smaller). Thanks
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
You have to do it in the "Produce" Tab.
You have to create a custom profile and on the "Video" Tab of the profile editor, you cann choose the framerate.
(see screenshot)

Hatti
[Thumb - Zwischenablage01.jpg]
 Filename
Zwischenablage01.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
custom profile - frame rate
 Filesize
166 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How do we reduce the frames per second? Will reducing this change the file size? (I want the size smaller). Thanks

There are other parameters that might work better than reducing the framerate - the overall bitrate and/or the container/codec combination.

If you take a representative, but not massive, project and produce it using different standard output formats you may be able to get your smaller file size without losing visual quality?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Charles Edward [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2015 10:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]

There are other parameters that might work better than reducing the framerate - the overall bitrate and/or the container/codec combination.

If you take a representative, but not massive, project and produce it using different standard output formats you may be able to get your smaller file size without losing visual quality?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thank you so much,

I was able to change it at the Produce mode... It didnt seem to change the file size though. Thanks