Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fragment of clip remains after the vid is fiished
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Hi:
I've just finished my first short video in PD 16. All went well, but after the vid has run through and finished, it goes blank, which of course is the way it should be. But after the 2 seconds, a fragment of the video comes back up and stays for a second or so before it goes away.
Now, this fragment does not show up on the Timline, so I don't know how to get rid of it. I even rendered the video and it still shows up in the final result.
Is this just a glitch or is there some way of getting rid of it. I really don't want to have to do the video over again.

Thanks for replies
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Highlight the last clip. Go to the movie mode and hit the End key on the keyboard. Expand the timeline ruler and you should see a sliver of something along the cursor or scrubber. You may need to look on the other tracks. Remove it.
Calhoun [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Highlight the last clip. Go to the movie mode and hit the End key on the keyboard. Expand the timeline ruler and you should see a sliver of something along the cursor or scrubber. You may need to look on the other tracks. Remove it.

T - thanks much for the solution and it worked like a charm. I never would have figured that out.

C
Charles Edward [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2015 10:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]

T - thanks much for the solution and it worked like a charm. I never would have figured that out.

C

Thanks for your question and the answers. It worked for me too. I also found that by zooming the timeline horizontally, I can see the "rogue" clip very easily.
Calhoun [Avatar]
[Post New]

Thanks for your question and the answers. It worked for me too. I also found that by zooming the timeline horizontally, I can see the "rogue" clip very easily.

That's the thing here. If you don't magfify the Timeline you won't see it.
C