Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
upload video to directorzone without uploading to another site such as youtube
Richard2898 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 01, 2018 00:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
How do you upload a video to directorzone without uploading to another site such as youtube?
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How do you upload a video to directorzone without uploading to another site such as youtube?

I checked here and see in Produce / Online, has 5 options, only Facebook is not related to DirectorZone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 20. 2018 12:20

Richard2898 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 01, 2018 00:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

I checked here and see in Produce / Online, has 5 options, only Facebook is not related to DirectorZone.

Thank you for your response. These 5 options seem to require you to upload your video to one of the online sites. My question is, is there a way to upload a video made using power director directly to director zone without also uploading it to one of these other sites?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Richard -

The short answer is no.

Uploaded videos are hosted on YouTube, Vimeo and the others, but they're only linked on DirectorZone for the purpose of sharing your timeline.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!