Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PIP motion
[Post New]
I have a cell phone video of a band playing number. The hand-held camera was moved around a little during the piece. The piano players face is hidden by an object. I want to put a PIP of the piano players face in the video, which is working fine. However as the background moves around a little, the face becomes in the wrong place.

Is there a way to do some kind of motion tracking on a PIP so that I can nudge the face around to keep it at the piano during the 2.5 minute piece. Something like the way Magic Motion works on a still image?

Thanks for whatever you can suggest. Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Yes, you can do this in the PiP Designer. Just select the face on the timeline and then click the Designer button above the timeline. nd then select PiP Designer.

Just use keyframes to set the position of the face where you want it and different points of the video.

David