Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD16 and Recorder 3
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Just downloaded to try the trial version od Screen Recorder 3 and it worked as can be seen at iRacing trial

It has the same editing features that I use to edit my screencaptures in PD16 . Now it offers 120fps but most PD16 offers is 60fps .

Sadly the quailty of the video leaves a lot to be desired . I used Geforce Expeoience to capture and edit with PD 16 and it does a great job with a better pic.

The thing is Geforce Expeience is wonky, when it works its great when its not like now its a pain so that why I am trying out Recorder 3 but even the recorder program with PD16 which is Screen Recorder 16 ( strange numbers ) does a job that is very similar to SR3.

Was going to buy it but lots of the stuff you have already in PD16 ...they just have to get the screen capture to work better

Honestly if you own PD15 you should get a huge discount for SR3 otherwise its a ripoff