Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows Vista Support
Gary [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 09, 2006 08:09 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
As I'm looking to get a new computer this year with Vista, will my PD5 work with Vista?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: As I'm looking to get a new computer this year with Vista, will my PD5 work with Vista?

Hi Gary,
Have a read of the full Press Release here: http://www.cyberlink.com/eng/press_room/view_1275.html

In brief:
Taipei, Taiwan----December 26, 2006----CyberLink Corp.
(5203.TW), a world leader in digital home solutions, today announced movie playback software CyberLink PowerDVD, video editing software PowerDirector, and data burning software Power2Go, are certified for Windows Vista.
The certified for Vista version of CyberLink PowerDVD, PowerDirector and Power2Go will be available online in January 2007, supporting the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), German, French, Italian, Korean, and Spanish.

See the above link for the full release.

Dafydd
Gary [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 09, 2006 08:09 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd, thanks for the quick response and glad to hear that PD5 will be compatible for Vista.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 15. 2007 07:48