Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transition duration
[Post New]
I am having a little bit of trouble in resetting the duration of the FLIP-OVER transitions. Some will reset and some will not. I tried various tricks but none seemed to work. Perhaps I may have been able to reset one from 2 secs to 11 secs but it sticks after that.

Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Phil. Phil
Tell the truth - but gently.

PD14 Ultra
i5-6600K OC CPU, Asus Z170-P Motherboard, 4G Asus GeForce GTX 960, 240GB SSD, 1 x 1TB Seagate HDD, 1x 1TB SSD external backup HDD, 8GB RAM

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am having a little bit of trouble in resetting the duration of the FLIP-OVER transitions. Some will reset and some will not. I tried various tricks but none seemed to work. Perhaps I may have been able to reset one from 2 secs to 11 secs but it sticks after that.
Any ideas please?
Thanks,
Phil.
Hi Phil,
A transition between two clips can not be greater than half the duration of the shortest clip.

This is written up on the forum a number of times - for more information use search.

Hope the info helps

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 24. 2009 07:33

7Phil7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2009 19:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Dafydd

Phil Tell the truth - but gently