Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transfering Clips from Master to PiP
Brianne
Newbie Location: Seattle, Washington Joined: Mar 14, 2009 12:36 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I've just trimmed a buttload of clips and decided to use them in the PiP track rather than the Master so I could ease the pain of timing my clips.

Is there a way where I don't have to "start over" with clipping these files and just put them onto the PiP track?

I've tried dragging. I've tried copy/pasting. And it's about an hour's more work to refind all the sequences I clipped to put onto PiP...I really don't wish to do that.

Why is it so difficult to transfer from one track to another?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 21. 2009 16:54

iGame (+22 Charisma)
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Online
[Post New]
Hi Brianne,

PD doesn't allow copy/move between main and PiP tracks.

Only other way you might do it is to put a,say, black colour board in between each clip as a spacer, produce to file, put file into PiP track and split it up again, removing colour boards.

Probably not be worth the trouble tho'??

Cheers
Adrian

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Brianne
Newbie Location: Seattle, Washington Joined: Mar 14, 2009 12:36 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Ah. Cheers! I think for this project I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and then I'll change up my strategy for upcoming ones.

Thanks much again! Now I have your helpful tip in mind!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 22. 2009 00:00

iGame (+22 Charisma)