Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Navigation button help
jaschlicht1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2008 13:15 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
I'm ready to burn a DVD project and I'm having problem with the navigation buttons not showing up on the 1st chapter page. I have a total of 14 chapters (3 chapter pages). When I select chapters from the main menu in preview mode, it takes me to the first chapter page, but there are no buttons to get me to the next pages. The home page button is there, but that's it. When I'm in the Modify mode, the buttons are all there, but in preview mode and when I burn the DVD, they are missing. The buttons are on page 2 and 3 of the chapters in the preview mode, but you have to use the navigation toolbar below the window in order to get to those pages. I am frantically trying to finish High School Track season DVD so I can get it to the duplicator, and this is the only hang up.
Help please!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jeff -

a couple of things to try that may help...

1. Switch preview quality to a lower setting (rectangular icon under preview screen).

2. Change the background on your menu pages.

At different times, these have worked for me.

Cheers -

Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!