Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam & Green Screen
Ambrosia [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 19, 2018 05:38 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Is there a way to use YouCam with a green screen video animation for online video conference?

Thanks all!
A.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Is there a way to use YouCam with a green screen video animation for online video conference?

Thanks all!
A.

I apologize for not answering your questions.

Have you taken the time to look through the tutorials here? I will look to see if there are any that answer your questions. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Ambrosia [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 19, 2018 05:38 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Thanks all!
A.

I apologize for not answering your questions.

Have you taken the time to look through the tutorials here? I will look to see if there are any that answer your questions.

Dear stevek,

many thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it much!

I have looked at the tutorials and didn't find there a solution for my needs but I did get to YouCam with OBS so I solved my problem.

Thx again and have a great weekend!
dishamisra [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2018 05:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
thanks