Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photodirectorの機能が使えない
okota [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 13, 2018 08:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

PowerDirector 16 Ultimate & PhotoDirector 9 Ultra を購入したのですが、動画の補正/強調にPhotodirectorのボタンが出てきません。
どこかで設定が必要なのでしょうか
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Google translate:
I bought PowerDirector 16 Ultimate & PhotoDirector 9 Ultra, but the button of Photodirector does not appear in the correction / emphasis of the movie.
Is it necessary to set up somewhere?

Bing translate:
I purchased the PowerDirector 16 Ultimate & Photodirector 9 Ultra, but the button of Photodirector does not come out to the correction/emphasis of the video. Do I need a setting somewhere?

Answer:
The PhotoDirector button is available when you use it for an image or photo on your timeline. It is not available when you want to correct or emphasize the video clip. You need to buy ColorDirector for that.

Answer in Japanese using Bing translate:
バックグラウンドボタンは、タイムライン上の画像や写真に使用する場合に使用できます。ビデオクリップを修正したり強調したりするときには使用できません。あなたはそのために ColorDirector を購入する必要があります。