Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MP4 File Size
Rayg19797979 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 20, 2018 09:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Afternoon Everyone,

I have an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I have a video file which is 1hr 40mins long and 2GB in size.

After I edit the video and make it just 50 minutes long and then Produce the video then the finished size is 4gb!!

I have googled this a lot and tried many different settings but can't find away to get the file the same size of left after editing

Can someone advise me how to get round this or what settings I should use?

Thanks

Ray
[Post New]
Under Produce, choose Intelligent SVRT
Find or create a Profile that works 100%
This is the best option.
If you do not have a compatible profile, you can
create a personal profile, based on the characteristics
of the original video.
In the timeline, right click on the video
choose View Properties, see values for Type, Bitrate, Resolution, Frame rate, Frame type.
You will use them to create a new Profile in Produce, Profile Type, (+) button

Quote Afternoon Everyone,

I have an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I have a video file which is 1hr 40mins long and 2GB in size.

After I edit the video and make it just 50 minutes long and then Produce the video then the finished size is 4gb!!

I have googled this a lot and tried many different settings but can't find away to get the file the same size of left after editing

Can someone advise me how to get round this or what settings I should use?

Thanks

Ray

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2018 10:33

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
This usually a result of bitrate. Find your original bitrate and use that. There is no benefit to going higher. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM