Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving Transitions to Custom doesn't work
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Ho do I save a transition in custom? I am looking through what is available and understood I could just move a transition into custom but it has a no entry.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Ho do I save a transition in custom? I am looking through what is available and understood I could just move a transition into custom but it has a no entry.

You can only put true "custom" made transitions into custom.

Are you really thinking about adding to "favourites". You can do this by right clicking on a transition and selecting "add to" my favourites Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
Custom is for when you create your own transitions or edit a pre-existing (only the Alpha ones I think). As soon as you do that the custom folder is created.

You can add any transitions to favourites, if you want a list of the ones you want to use.

Regards

Phil

ps, looks like The Shadowman beat me to it!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 18. 2018 07:23

strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Ho do I save a transition in custom? I am looking through what is available and understood I could just move a transition into custom but it has a no entry.

Are you really thinking about adding to "favourites". You can do this by right clicking on a transition and selecting "add to" my favourites

I got it until I realise I meant to say Titles. The transitions go to my favourites which is good. My problem are the titles and I believe I can only save to custom after opening the edit. Is this correct?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]

Are you really thinking about adding to "favourites". You can do this by right clicking on a transition and selecting "add to" my favourites

I got it until I realise I meant to say Titles. The transitions go to my favourites which is good. My problem are the titles and I believe I can only save to custom after opening the edit. Is this correct?

Yes, make your titles in the title room and use the "Save as" command. The result will be in custom titles Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]

Yes, make your titles in the title room and use the "Save as" command. The result will be in custom titles
Thank you