Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Warning Message?
ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, Could someone please help me with the following message that I get when opening clips into PD.

Warning TV Format conflictYour project contains one or more video clips whose tv format is different from your preference setting.

CyberLink PowerDirector will convert the clips, But the resulting video quality may be degraded. It is highly recommended that you only use video clips with the same tv format in a project.

Now I have had these clips on my computer for ages all from the same camcorder and I have used the clips before without this message coming up. but recently my computer has come back from repair could this be the problem? And how do I rectify the problem?
....................Pete.
[Post New]
Gidday Peter -
I get that often, but I don't let it bother me too much, especially after I read... http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3200.page

Cheers -
Tony Tread gently and you'll hear the daisies grow...
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Peter
1) Click the "Director's chair" ( Icon at the Top left corner )
2) Navigate to edit
3) You will see preferences menu at the bottom
4) Open and and go to "General" tab
5) Change the "TV Format" to PAL/NTSC depending on your country's broadcast format
6) Click OK and exit

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2009 22:31

PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Babdi, Sorted.................Pete.