Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
See thru time-stamp
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Try as I might - I cannot get Time-Stamp effect to go fully opaque. I have both text opacity and background opacity set to max (255) and yet both items remain see-thru. Agree - there is a degreee of adjustment from the totally transparent to nearly opaque.

Is this it? Is it me? Or am I missing something?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: Place a color board behind the timer and resize it. The timer will then be on a solid color background of your choice.
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Try this: Place a color board behind the timer and resize it. The timer will then be on a solid color background of your choice.

laughing had to laugh - it works obviously - and a neat idea when desperate for the solid look - I just thought it was a tad odd that in this unique case the level of opacity was not adjustable from totally clear to totally solid.

Thank you for your input - maybe this is just the way it is.