Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No "Cyberlink Cloud" Topic? How Do I Get In & Use?
CyberBilly77 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Canada Joined: Dec 23, 2017 04:32 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hi There:
Since there doesn't seem to be a Cyberlink Cloud area, I'll post this here as a noob PowerDirector user.
https://cloud.cyberlink.com/login
...does not recognize my login even after I've joined Cyberlink as a member and "redeemed" my free 25GB of storage under Management. When I try to Log In using same email and password, it says I "don't have Cyberlink Cloud yet." (??)
Thanks for any help anyone,
~CyberBilly
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi There:
Since there doesn't seem to be a Cyberlink Cloud area, I'll post this here as a noob PowerDirector user.
https://cloud.cyberlink.com/login
...does not recognize my login even after I've joined Cyberlink as a member and "redeemed" my free 25GB of storage under Management. When I try to Log In using same email and password, it says I "don't have Cyberlink Cloud yet." (??)
Thanks for any help anyone,
~CyberBilly

Did you try this entrance to the cloud? I just tried and was able to get in to my account.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 28. 2017 05:49

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
CyberBilly77 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Stevek:
Yep, that's the one, the link I included. Doesn't work for me.
Posting to this forum proves I'm a Cyberlink member. Same Email and Password brings up a note saying, "You Don't Have Cyberlink Cloud Yet." However, my Manage My Subscription area says I do.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi CyberBilly7 -

Not sure what the issue might be. You're obviously using the same email address & password.

When you go into PDR's Preferences, under the CL Cloud tab, are you signed in? If so, click Sign Out. Then go to account information and enter your email address & password.

... or - what happens when you click "Redeem CL Cloud service" and follow the steps?

If none of that works, I'd contact Customer Service. It may be something they can correct at their end.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
CyberBilly77 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tony!
Oh. I never did it through PDR - only at the site as I wanted to read how it works and what's possible (haven't done any editing work yet). So it looks like I confused the system by "redeeming" under Manage My Subscription section at Member website first. Nice.
It shows "redeemed" in Members area but won't let me Log In to Cyberlink Cloud ("You Don't Have Cyberlink Cloud Yet"). Then says "already redeemed" when now trying to go thru the steps via Preferences in PDR; can go no further. Screwed, basically.
Customer Support ticket lodged.
Thanks so much for your help.... much appreciated!
CyberBilly77 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tony and Stevek!
OK. Wha'd'ya know? I ended up UNconfusing it by Logging in/out/in, etc. via PDR (as you suggested Tony). Looks fine now.
Now... back to figure out what it can do. I can see the basics - shouldn't be a problem. But I see no INSTRUCTIONS in general.
Do we know how to create a LINK to a stored project (as advertised) so others can view but NOT DOWNLOAD?
--> OR is it simply a matter of copying the link of address bar from, say, main page of Cloud-stored project, and sending that to someone? Will that even work?

Thanks again T & S. You guys are great!
~CyberBilly
CyberBilly77 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Okay. Well, I tested storing... and I guess I was dreaming to think it could/would do that.
The sent link is a download only. Useful nevertheless. But I was hoping for "viewing only" option for others. Oh well. Now I know.

Thanks again, mates!