Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Deleting from library
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Well, unexpectedly I'm back in the forums.
I want to delete a lot of unused titles in my title library but can't. When I click on a title, then go to Edit, almost everything is greyed out.
Went through Preferences and couldn't see anything that might be how to be able to delete from my various rooms.
Any ideas?
Thanks Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well, unexpectedly I'm back in the forums.
I want to delete a lot of unused titles in my title library but can't. When I click on a title, then go to Edit, almost everything is greyed out.
Went through Preferences and couldn't see anything that might be how to be able to delete from my various rooms.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi Boongsong
From within the PD Titles Library you can only delete "custom" made and "downloaded titles". To do that you select the custom title, right click, and select delete.
I hope this helps
Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well, unexpectedly I'm back in the forums.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi Boongsong
From within the PD Titles Library you can only delete "custom" made and "downloaded titles". To do that you select the custom title, right click, and select delete.
I hope this helps
Robert

Thanks Robert for the reply. That's what I was trying to delete - my downloads. But, because I'm using a touch laptop, I haven't figured out a way to "right click" with it, so, I will wait until I buy a mouse and do it that way.
Again, thanks. Merry Christmas Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive